Trick or Treats (1982)

September 4, 2018

Directed by: Gary Graver

Written by: Gary Graver

Starring: Jacqueline Giroux, Peter Jason, Chris Graver

Budget: $55,000

Tagline: ...when Halloween night stopped being fun!

Trivia: The bulk of this film was shot at the home owned by cast member Carrie Snodgress.






This movie left me pissed off at both the movie and myself for wasting 90 minutes of my life on it. Here's the plot: Some kid does all kinds of Home Alone pranks on a babysitter for 80 minutes while a man in drag races across town to murder him. The guy in a dress gets to the house and is killed by the kid. That's it. It is a tedious test of patience as you watch prank after prank after prank wondering when the hell is this bit going to end? Crap... now I'm getting pissed off at myself for spending another five minutes to write this review... I'm going to go have a beer and watch Texas Chainsaw to cleanse my horror palate.

Movie sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment